(Photo by Stephen Maturen/Getty Images)
Elizabeth Warren is not the sharpest arrow head in the tribe.
Tweeting early Thursday morning, the Fake Indian claimed that Israel denying (noted Anti-Semites) Ilhan Omar and Rashia Tlaib based on their political views would be a "shameful and unprecedented move."
Papaw's little girl once again failed to do any research before slandering one of America's staunchest allies. If Warren had any shred of brains underneath her scalp, she would remember that Obama did the exact same thing to Israel during his administration.
In 2012, the Obama admin banned Michael Ben-Ari, a far right member of the Israeli Parliament, for his radical Anti-Palestinian views, and the State Department's "prerogative to ban terrorists from entering the country."
In fact, Benjamin Netanyahu cited this exact instance in one part of a series of tweets, defending the announcement to bar Omar and Tlaib by Israeli Interior Minister Aryeh Deri.
When not touting her Native American heritage, Pocahontas loves to remind people of her law background. Which makes it even more egregious and hilarious that she says the ban on the Anti-Semitic "Squad" members is "unprecedented."
Israel has a long history of banning individuals that it deems to be dangerous to Israel, regardless if they are politicians or not. Here is a short list of political officials banned from Israel in the past few years:
- Mícheál Mac Donncha- Former Mayor of Dublin, Ireland
- Patrice Leclerc - Mayor of Gennevilliers, France
- Makarim Wibisono- Former United Nations independent investigator
Elizabeth Warren, if you feel so strongly about elected officials being barred from entering a country, why did you not say anything when the Obama admin banned the Israeli official?
Or what about Lisa Maza?
- Former Lead Convenor of National Anti-Poverty Commission.
- Former member of the Philippine House of Representatives
- Banned by Obama admin in 2015 from entering to participate in a liberal conference on U.S. activities in the Philippines.
Isn't eradicating poverty a big part of your campaign?
Or how about Narendra Modi?
- Former Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Current Prime Minister of India.
- Banned by Bush and Obama admin until he became Prime Minister in 2014.
Nope, you said nothing about him either.
Keep lying and trying to pander, you are only making Donald Trump's 2020 campaign easier.