CO Detector Does Its Job In Indian Orchard

Residents of one Springfield apartment building were evacuated on Wednesday night because of high levels of carbon monoxide.  

Springfield  fire officials say CO detectors went off at the building on Oak Street  in the Indian Orchard area.  

A faulty furnace was determined to be the  source of the trouble.  

No injuries were reported.

Fire Department officials say that the detector did its job and urge residents to make sure there is a working detector in their homes.

title

Content Goes Here