At a Worcester Burger King, a sign put up by an employee got a lot of hear this week.
The sign read, "You are only allowed one overdose before being banned from this establishment."
The sign was taken down a short time after being posted.
Worcester, like many other urban cities has been experiencing an increase in overdoses.
Candy Mero Carlson, a City Councilor called the revelation "stunning" in a time when the numbers are at crisis proportions in the city.
Some people who have frequented the particular store say they have seen used needles in the bathroom.
Company officials have not commented.
(Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)