Student Prince- The Fort Open For Business After Fire

A fire forced the temporary closure of the popular Student Prince Cafe and Fort Restaurant in Springfield on Sunday.

Firefighters arrived at the Fort Street dining establishment at around 9:45 a.m. yesterday after an automatic fire alarm went off, and found smoke in the basement and throughout the building, according to reports.

Officials say this was caused by an underground electrical problem.

The restaurant has posted on Facebook that it will resume normal operating hours today.

Tonight they have the annual game dinner.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content